Breast Cancer Awareness Month is one of the most well-known awareness dates in healthcare. This annual campaign is designed to increase awareness of the disease and preventative measures.
Each year, it is estimated that over 246,660 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,000 will die.
Stericycle Communication Solutions can help your practice easily communicate to patients the importance of this month.
With PatientPrompt, you can easily:
- Send Breast Cancer Awareness population health reminders to a specific population
- Remind patients of their appointments via email, voice, and text
- Send prep instructions for each specific type of appointment
- Increase staff and patient satisfaction
With InQuicker, you can:
- Allow patients to schedule appointments directly from your website
- Attract new patients to your business
- Eliminate long on-hold times
- Retain the patients already in your system
Want to know how PatientPrompt and InQuicker can help your practice streamline communications for Breast Cancer Awareness month? Schedule a demo here: http://patientprompt.com/request-a-demo/
Other important dates to remember:
Days in October
Child Health Day – October 3, 2016
International Walk to School Day – October 5, 2016
World Mental Health Day – October 10, 2016
International Day for the Eradication of Poverty – October 17, 2016
World Osteoporosis Day – October 20, 2016
National Make a Difference Day – October 22, 2016
Weeks in October
National Gerontological Nursing Week – October 2-8, 2016
National Healthcare Supply Chain Week – October 2-8, 2016
Pediatric Nurses Week – October 3-7, 2016
Emergency Nurses Week – October 9-15, 2016
International Infection Prevention Week – October 16-22, 2016
National Healthcare Quality Week – October 16-22, 2016
National Red Ribbon Week – October 23-31, 2016
National Respiratory Care Week – October 23-31, 2016
Month of October
Haven’t signed up yet? Get these reminders emailed to you!